WINSnet is a small FTN echomail network set up by Thomas Kloos, Frank Rauhuff, and Robert Wolfe to support Sysops who run Santronics Software's Wildcat! Interactive Net Server BBS software.
How to join...
Joining is as simple as completing an online form, and setting up the necessary message and file echos. You will then be sent an email with any necessary details, and we will begin sending you messages.
The preferred transport method for WINSnet mail is via telnet/VMODEM thru Netserial. Netserial is by PCMicro and they offer a Sysop price of $25. They offer a 30 day trial. Visit https://pcmicro.com/NetSerial/ This works great with PXOnline.
Our current message network contains the following areas:
- WINS_ANSI[Ansi and @-code menus and screens.]
- WINS_FILEFIND[AllFix FileFind Echo]
- WINS_HTML_CSS[Winserver HTML, CSS, WCT, Design.]
- WINS_PROMOTE[Promote your Wildcat system here.]
- WINS_PX[Support For Platinum Xpress Front End Mailer]
- WINS_TEST[TEST Echo]
- WINS_WCBASIC[wcBasic Programming Help, Tutorials, etc.]
- WINS_WCGENERAL[General Message echo for any topic]
- WINS_WILDCAT4[Wildcat 4 for DOS.]
- WINS_WILDCAT5[Winserver 5 - 8.]
We also have a small file network as well. It contains the following areas:
- WINS_BCR[BCR Software]
- WINS_INFO[WINSnet Info and Nodelists]
- WINS_POSEIDON[Poseidon SoftWorx]
- WINS_ROMIWAREZ[Romiwares / Jagger]
- WINS_TAK[TAK Software / wsSoftware]
- WINS_WCBASIC[wcBasic Developers Code Repository]
- WINS_WILDCAT[WILDCAT! v3+ Related Files]